Sunday, September 26, 2010

Summer Vacation #2

This is Shunsuke from EDC3 again.

I went to the amusement park twice in this summer.
First one was Fuji Q Hiland, and second one was Nagashima Spaland.
I love the roller coasters, so I tried taking all of roller coasters there. Some machines made me wait for a long time to get on.

However, I could ride these machines.
Fuji Q
-Dodonpa
-Eejanaika
-Fujiyama etc...

Nagashima
-White Cyclone
-Steel Dragon 2000 etc...
I had a great time there.
See you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Eri from EDC3.
    You really like roller coasters, but I hate them!!!!
    If I try those roller coasters, I would black out!

    What is the fun of roller coasters?
    Please tell me at school.

    Eri

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.