When I was in Wales, I
Today, I'm going to talk about it.
It was the first time for me to visit London.
I was moved that London was not only big city, but also very attractive!
There were many high buildings, cars and people.
Almost all the building was old, so they were very historical.
I went to a lot of place in London!
1st day, I walked to Tower Bridge.
Tower Bridge was much bigger than I thought.
It was very magnificent, so I was really overwhelmed
The view from Tow
At night, I could see night view. I saw some famous structures, London Eye, Big Ben, and Westminster.
The view was very romantic, so I couldn't say any words!
2nd day, I went a lot of place.
In the morning, I walked Regent's park with my friend. (Our accommodation was near from
I was surprised that it was too large, but there
I also surprised that I could usually see squirrel in the park!
It was so pretty!!
However, it was so fast and cautious toward our, so it is difficult to take a picture.
I could refresh very much in this park!!
Next, I went to British Museum and National Gallery.
British Museum had many historical carving.
I was impressed an image of Moai because it was very interesting face!
National Gallery was very enjoyable place for me because I like pictures of Western Style.
I like Mone's pictures very much, so I was glad to look them.
They were very beautiful, and I attractive the nature especially.
I also went to Fortnum&Mason. It looked very rich.
I was surprised tea and sweets were about 10 pound(about 1500 yen), but they seemed very delicious.
I bought tea and jam for my family and relative.
I paid about 35 pound...!!
I ate cake in the first floor.
It was a little expensive but very good!
I went to Buckingham Palace, but I was closed.
The admission time left a little, so I couldn't enter!
I regretted very much, but the appearance was gorgeous and beautiful.
I was also surprised that the real soldier was standing in front of the g
I felt the Cort from them.
The story will continue to next because it's too long.
See you soon!^-^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.