Sunday, September 26, 2010

The LAST LECTURE

Hi. I'm Sayaka Ikeda from EDC3.
I read "The LAST LECTURE" in this summer vacation.
It was written by Randy Pausch. He was told that he have a few months left to live.

I remember the story like this. It is "The Bucket List". Do you know this movie? I watched this DVD in this vacation. Two men told their days left to live like him and decided to do what they want to do before their death. Randy Pausch was optimist,so he could think about "The LAST LECTURE" at once. Two men of The Bucket List were shocked their future. But, after that, they decided to challenge their dreams.

If I were them, what would I do? I can't imagine easily. Because it is very big problem.
Maybe I will be shocked for a few days. I will think about my short days left to live, and I will be frightened the death.

But I could be more positive than before by these story. I want to try what I want regardless of the time left to live.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.