Monday, September 20, 2010

Trip to Hakone


Hello!
This is Mayu from EDC1.
I went to Hakone with my friend, so I want to talk about that.

First, we went to Gotemba Premium Outlets and Odawara castle.
In Gotemba Premium Outlets, I bought a skirt.
It was 2500 yen! Very cheap!!

Next, we went to a hotel that we stay.
The hotel`s room was very large and beautiful.
The room has two Yukatas. However, the sizes were M.
I am very tall, so M size is small for me...
My friend called the front desk, and a waitress brought L size`s Yukata.
My friend is very kind, and I love her.

At night, while drinking, we talked (what is called "gril`s talk").
We talked about each school life and future.

Next day, we went to Odawara castle.
It was very clear skies, so castle was very beautiful.

I enjoyed this trip very much!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.