Hello! This is Chihiro from EDC1.I will talk bout London on 3rd day from 2nd day night.
At night, I got in London Eye.
It cost about 16 pound, but it was worth getting very much!
I could see very very impressive night view.
Maybe I have never been seen such a view.
I was moved because everything was beautiful.
I couldn't say anything, so I only looked at the view.
I would never forget this.
In the next morning, I went to Kings Cross station.
I was glad to see 9 and 3-quarter line because I like Halley Potter very much!
Next, I went to Covent Garden.
Covent Garden had a lot of market and cafe, but they hadn't opened yet.
I was surprised there were Disney and Sanrio shop.
I saw Royal Opera House.
It was gorgeous and beautiful.
It was also diffi
I went Regent's park again and London Zoo.
There were a lot of tree and beautiful flower.
It was very large, son I could believe that it's park!
I also saw a lot of birds.
London Zoo was a little expensive to enter, but enjoyable a lot.
I saw a snake which was used Halley
The snake is very intelligent, I know.
I saw fish, pen
I was impressive very relax penguin.
Finally, I went to Baker Street. It was modern shopping street.
There were McDonald and Kentucky in near place!
I bought some postc
In the afternoon, I took a bus to back dormitory.
I was very busy to see the sight within limited time, but I could enjoy very much!
I want to go to London again and see the sight slowly.
See you next class!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.