Hello every one!
This is Asae from EDC3.
Today, I joined to Forum to reoroduction downtown in Hamamatsu.
This forum was held 4 times in Suac.
Lasr year, I joined a seminar to study about townmanagement in Hamamatsu.
I thought Hamamatsu's downtown can be more energish, but good point can't be kept alive enough.
In this forum, there were about 30 citizens and 5 representatives in city, one officer.
They talked some problems in downtown, and how to solve them.
I felt there were many people who understands inportance of reproduct of downtown, but they don't know what to do.
I thought training of talent to get person who actives in downtown is important.
And citizens should understand nide point of Hamamatsu and try to protect them more!!
I love Hamamatsu, its culture of Festival, history, culture!!
I realize possibility of Hamamatsu.
See you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.