Saturday, September 25, 2010

Australia

Hi. I’m Sayaka Ikeda from EDC3.

How is your summer vacation?

I went to Australia.

I stayed in there for 3 weeks.


I went to language school and studied English.

There were many Japanese and Brazilian.

Studying English with other countries’ students was very interesting for me!

Brazilian is very positive. In addition, they love PARTY.

They went PARTY every Tuesday, so many Brazilian students didn’t come to school on Wednesday.

I made Brazilian, Thai and Taiwanese friends.


I stayed with a local family.

My host mother is very kind.

I met many Australian thanks to her.

She took me to her friends’ and son’s house.

I talked with Australian more than I expected.

Home stay was very good experience for me.


I couldn’t go sightseeing in Australia.

In the weekend, I went shopping with my friend and host mother.

I want to go to Australia again and go sightseeing!

See you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sayaka.
    I'm Miho.
    I have never been to foreign countries.
    I envy you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.