Hello! This is Miki from EDC 1.
This summer vacation, I saw some interesting movies!
One of it is “Toy Story 3”! I suggest many students went to see it too! I never thought that I would cry while watching this movie, but the story was very touching and heart-warming. There are many funny scenes too! I like the scene of buzz starts to speak Spanish! It’s very funny!!
Recently, I saw “Biohazard 4 Afterlife”. The movies Biohazard are originally from the Japanese game. Biohazard 1 was shown in 2001. I thought this series are scary, so I haven’t seen them until this summer. However, its actions are awesome and the story is shocking. I couldn’t stop watching them.
This “Biohazard 4 Afterlife” is shown in 3D!!! You should watch it in the theater!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.