Hello.
I'm Yumi from EDC3.
The summer vacation finished, I'm very sad.
There are many things I had to do, but I couldn't.
I really regret.
Today, I will write about the book "The Last Lecture".
When I read this book, I thought about my life.
I think tommorow certainly come and I spend my life everyday.
I hardly suspect it, but in author's position, i think it's impossible.
I think it's very difficult to live facing with a death.
It is not only the person facing with a death, but also his/hers family and friends.
I have never experienced like this situation, so I can't imagine.
But, I considered how to spend the rest of one's time.
This situation maybe happen to me or around me.
In that case, I want to spend my life so I will not regret later.
Thank you for reading.
See you.
Hi, Yumi! I also could not what I had to do this summer vacation.
ReplyDeleteAfter reading your impression, I realized the importance of time. I would like to spend time not to regret.