Hi, this is Megumi. I"m using the computer of my school again. I'll tell you about my second weekend.
Sept.4, I went to Victoria with my Japanese friends. We got up early, and we went there by Skytrain( kind of train in Canada), buses and Ferry. It took many times, but We were not boring. We met other Japanese students in Ferry. We talked with them for a long time. It was very fan.


Sept.4, I went to Victoria with my Japanese friends. We got up early, and we went there by Skytrain( kind of train in Canada), buses and Ferry. It took many times, but We were not boring. We met other Japanese students in Ferry. We talked with them for a long time. It was very fan.
This is in the bus in Victoria. This bus has upstair. The street in Victoria were lined with neat rows of stores and houses. The sea was also beautiful!
After arriving at Victoria, we had a lunch in the resutaurant printed in my guidebook. The lunch was very delicious, but I could not eat all of them too much!!

Next, We went to Butchart Gardens. There were many kinds of flowers. Those were very beautiful!! I was excited!
I could not stay there for a long time because Victoria is so far from my house. however, We had a very nice time!
I could not stay there for a long time because Victoria is so far from my house. however, We had a very nice time!
Sept.5, my host family took me to PARK ROYAL (kind of shopping mall) and Chinese Night Market. In Chinese Night Market, there were many food stands. For example, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thailand food. There were many people! Especially Chinese. I ate Tornado Potato (I can't remember that name.may be... ) It had funny shape. It was good!
Sept.6, I went to Harbor Centre, Gastown and Stanley Park with my friends.
In Harbor Centre, we looked at Vancouver from an observation deck. In Gas town. We walked around to find good souvenirs. In Stanley Park, we went to the Aquarium. There were many kind of fish and animals, and some birds and insects. we could watch some animal shows.
Moreover, we could experience 4D movie there. It was very exciting!
Hi~:)Im Haruna~~!!!! How are you?
ReplyDeleteI ate Terimayo~~~~:)so nice~!
North Van....!!!! Some my friends live there^^
Do you take sea bus? Actually, I haven't been to North Van,,,,,,oh my gush:0 Capilano bridge is so expensive,right? Maybe $25, just walking..
Your life in Van, sounds nice~!
I'm always looking forward to seeing your brog:D
take care!