Monday, September 27, 2010

Yokohama!!!


This is Kiwa again.

This summer vacation, I also went to Yokohama with my friends of part time job.
We went to Yokohama by train, so it took us about 4 hours to get to Yokohama. However, it was good trip by train, because we talked about many things such as school, part time jobs and so on.

We went to Hakkeijima sea paradise and China town.

Hakkeijima sea paradise is famous for dolphin. I enjoyed watching many kinds of fishes, especially a shoal of sardines and shark. Regrettably, I couldn't see a dolphin that do a bubble ring, because he died 2 days before we visit. We were sad, but we could see bubble ring in a dolphin show.


In China town, we went China restaurant and eat many china food. It was cheap and delicious. If I have a time, I go to there again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kiwa! I like Yokohama very much, so I envy you. I have never been to Hakkeijima Sea paradice. It looks very nice! I want to visit someday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.