I can't believe that my summer vacation has already finished half.
I'm a senior student, so this is last summer vacation I can have about 2 months.
I went to the Tohoku district with my friend in the beginning of August
because I wanted to see five famous festival there. I visited Miyagi, Iwate, Aomori,
Akita and Yamanashi by cheap ticket which is called youth 18 ticket.
The ticket is only 11500yen for 5days. If I use bullet train, I can arrive destination earlier than local train but I have to pay too much money. Actually I had lots of time but didn't have much money, so I chose local train. First day I rode train for about 14 hour from Shizuoka to Miyagi.
I saw Sana festival in Iwate, Nebuta festival in Aomori, Kanto festival in Akita, Hanagasa festival in Yamagata and Tanabata festival in Miyagi.
My favorite is Nebuta festival, it was so large scale !!! Wide nebuta figures striking kabuki poses. Some nebuta are 10m. At the Aomori Nebuta, hundreds of dancers wearing flowered hanagasa hats join hands and dance to light- hearted hayashi music. It was really fun even though I only watched it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.