Hello everyone. This is Kohta Suzuki from EDC1. This is the last weekend of summer vacation. Hard to believe time goes so fast.
Yesterday, I went to an elementary school with my Semi members and instructors to support English activities. The school is so small (its 1st grade has only 2 students!), but the children are so pure and powerful. I think that I was given power from them.
In the morning classes, we played memory gave with 1st and 2nd grade (first half) and 3rd and 4th grade(second half). After picture were shown, students learn how to say them in English. Then hided the pictures (also took out some of them), they guessed what was remained. As I mentioned, they are so powerful, but also have really good remembrance. Power of Children is astonishing!
After Lunch, we watched 5th and 6th grade's class at a gym. They played guiding direction games. One student became a traveler and others became guides. The traveler ask a place where they want to go and the guide showed the direction with a map. They seemed to be interested in the game. I think that it is a great opportunity for the children and they are really lucky to take these activities as a class.
Thanks to my colle
Thank you for reading. See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.