In September 13 and 14, I went to Tokyo Disney Resort.
In the first day, we went shopping at Harajuku and Shimokitazawa.
I have been to Harajuku many times, but I hadn’t been to Shimokitazawa. Therefore I was so excited to go there. Shimokitazawa was not so crowded like Harajuku, so we could enjoy shopping at ease. There are many fashionable old-clothes store. I want to go there again.
After that we went to Tokyo Disney Sea.
The day we went there was weekday, but therewere many people than we have thought.
We rode Indy Jones, Aquatopia, Disneysea electric railway. We stayed there only 4 hours, but we had pleasant evening.
Next day, we went to Tokyo Disney Land. I saw that many EDC students went there and the time I went there was Halloween season too!
Some people were costumed in Disney characters!
We had a very wonderful time and I want to go there again as soon as possible!
Hi,Miki.
ReplyDeleteI'm Miho from EDC3.
I went to Tokyo Disney Sea in this summer vacation.
HAve you ever been to Tokyo Disney Sea?
Which theme parks do you like TDL or TDS?
I like TDL.
Hi, I'm Maiko.
ReplyDeleteI want to Tokyo too!
But, I have a plan to go to Tokyo Disney, so I will enjoy very much!!