After enjoying relaxing time at Park, we went to see Westminster temple. It was so beautiful and solemnity! I understand the reason why it is a world heritage.
At night, we rode London-eye. It is a big Ferris wheel. The night view from it was the most beautiful sceneries I have ever seen. Although fare is little expensive, however, it is really worth riding! You should book in advance if you don't want to waste long time to ride it because it is popular spot.
Last day, I went to London Zoo with my friend. There is a famous location spot in this zoo.
The scene of Harry Potter talked with a snake was filmed here!
After visiting there, I went to Sherlock Homes Museum. There are so many people in this museum, so I felt the popularity of Homes.
This trip to London is one of the best memories I have ever had! I'd like to visit London again someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.