Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nagasima Resort


Hello, everyone. This is Kana from EDC1.
Today is the last day of summer vacation, so I am sorry about that.

In the summer vacation, I went to the amusement park of Nagasima with my friends.
We don't have cars and money, so we went there by train and bus.
It took us for about three hours to get there.

We get there about AM10. Because we went there on ordinary days when is end of summer, there were few people. Therefore, we could ride on scream machine without so long waiting time.

Before eating Lunch, we could ride on many machines.
There is White cyclone in that park. It was very fearful but exciting.
After eating lunch, we rode a machine and we felt sick. We ate too much!
I learned that we should not eat too much in the amusement park・・・

By the way, do you know that it is cool in a Ferris wheel. Air conditioning worked well. That day is very hot, so we took it four times.
We entered a hunted house, but that wasn't so horrible. It has renewed recently.
I had entered there 2 years ago when I went there as HR day.
At that time, I entered with many friends and walked hand in hand and sang a song to conceal fear.

I had a very good time there. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.