Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gladuation

Hi, I'm Haruna.
How are you?

Today, I graduated my language school!!
I was sad, but I'm happy now....because I met really really good friends. I really like them, and I 'll miss them. My language skill was improved or not....actually I don't know, but I have experienced more important things here. I want to say thank you for people I met in Vancouver:)


Anyway,,,,,Today, Friday my school is half a day!!!! I went to Japanese restaurant with 1Korean,2Japanese and 2Mexican(4friends in the above picture+ one more Mexican)!! I can eat Japanese foods soon, but they wanted to eat Japanese food....!:))) I ate Karamiso ramen and Gyoza......so delicious!!!! I first ate Japanese food in Vancouver. Mexican friends didn't know how to use chopsticks, so they were difficult to eat....:/ Then, we went to a travel agency because they wanted to go to see the ice hockey game on Wednesday and buy thickets for that. However the thicket was sold out........so we went to another agency. It had free coffee and candies, so 2Mexicans and I just drunk and ate while another friends were asking. I was really satisfied!!!:))

After that, we separated and 2Mexican and I went to Stanley Park, where is very big park. We walked around there for 2 and half a hour, maybe 10km....!!!
I haven't ever talked with Alfredo, who came here from Mexico a month ago (the boy of the bottom picture), but we could make a friend today so I was really glad! Nice to see you~~~!!!=)))



I m tired now, maybe I will have a muscle pain tomorrow!!!:'(


Anyway, I had really nice time today, so I wrote down.


I am going to leave Vancouver Sept21...coming soon!!


See you:)

4 comments:

  1. Hello,Haruna. This is Kohta.
    Wow! All your stories are so interesting,I guess that you had a great time in Vancouver :) I remembered my case, and the greatest days were also in Language School. After I graduated, I went to high school too. However, I preferred LS because I could learn English as a pure language acquisition (not for academic).
    Also I could made a lot of friends, they were colleagues who share the same challenge and aim to me. I have so many things want to talk about but it will take long, so leave them now.
    Safe journey for your return. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, Kohta:)HAHAH
    I am looking forward to seeing your blog!!!!!!

    Pure language acquisition~I never think of that! Because I couldn't compare any school, so I'm glad to hear that from you!!
    Thank you so much;)!!!!
    I'm going to go back soon! I want to eat Nikujaga~~~:)Haha
    Byebye:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Haruna,
    This is Mao K.
    Welcome to Japan!!

    I think u enjoyed ur trip!
    Have you eaten NIkujaga yet? (haha

    I'm looking forward to seeing you and hearing about ur trip!!

    In fact, i had jet-lag during last week, so be careful of jet-lag!!
    see u later XD
    Tchao~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still in Vancouver now, Mao chan:)
    I really miss nikujaga....
    I really miss you...<===haha just kidding hahah

    I never have jet lag...thank you your concern:Dhahah

    I leave Vancouver today~~~:)
    see you~

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.