Saturday, September 25, 2010

BBQ & Soccer

Hi, this is Eri again.
Last Monday, I went to a river in Shizuoka city with friends. I don't know where it was, but it was a beautiful river.

I enjoyed a BBQ too. I don't like green pepper, but I could eat it then! After that, I enjoyed fireworks too. I felt sadness of the end of summer.




In this summer vacation, I watched the soccer game at the stadium twice.

In August, I watched a match between Jubilo IWATA and SHIMIZU S-PULSE at ECOPA stadium.
This season, S-PULSE is doing pretty well, but Jubilo could win the game at that time.


Last weekend, I watched a match between Jubilo and FC Tokyo.
Jubilo won the match by 2-1. I was happy, but I thought Jubilo had some chances to get more scores!
Anyway, watching soccer games at the stadium is really exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Eri. This is Yuka from EDC3. I was fun to read your posts. I understood you had enjoyed outdoor sports. After vacation, let's talk about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Eri. I'm Sayaka Ikeda.
    Thank you for inviting me!
    I really enjoyed watching soccer game.
    Please invite me again :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.