
Hi! I'm Hazuki from EDC1.
How are you everyone?
I went to the Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium (Nagoyako Suizokukan) with my friends last week.
This is the fourth time in my life to go there.
We saw a killer whale named Nami.
Nami was soooo cute!!!!
She was swimming and jumping.
That moving was like dance!!!
But unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of Nami.
Because there were many people in front of us.
I was very disappointed...
In addition, we saw many creatures of sea.
One of the most impressive things is big turtle!!!
He(She?) didn't move so it is wired a little...
But I like this turtle.

There were many beautiful creatures.
I like aquarium because I can meet with a lot of great living lives!!!
I want to go there again!!!
I'm Moe from EDC1. Your pictures are so beautiful! I want to go there and see Nami.
ReplyDelete