Hi! This is Maki from EDC3. I went to Iwate and Akita last week. It was first time for me to visit the Tohoku district, so it was very fun!
The first day I went to Iwate to see my uncle and aunt. Look at this picture. Do you know what this is?This is Hoya. Hoya is a famous shellfish in the Tohoku district.The taste was.....strange^^;
The second day, I went to
Akita to see fireworks in Omagari. In this fireworks competition, 27pyrotechnics selected from all over the country compete their fireworks. The competition has interesting part, day-fireworks. Usually, fireworks display in the night, but day-fireworks can see in daytime. In the night-fireworks part, there were a lot of beautiful fireworks, so I was very exited! I want to see Omagari's fireworks next year!
The second day, I went to
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.