Thursday, September 1, 2011


Hello. I am Hiroko from EDC3. I posted in a row. (//▽//)
I went to Tokyo to meet my best friend on 24th and 25th in August.
First day, I went to Asakusa. There were many street booths. I was very lucky!
The big fireworks display was held as it happens. I was very happy because I saw big fireworks display first time in this year. After that I talked with my friend until midnight at her house.

Second day, I went to Sunshine city's aquarium. Sunshine aquarium was renewed 4th August. It is wonderful. I saw Enhydra lutris for the first time. They are very cute!! I love them. They are very smart. When they eat shrimp, they peel off shell. I was amazed!! I had good time.







Big Urutoraman also was there :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.