![]() | ||
| From left side, my cousin, my brother, I, my cousins, my cousins' mother and my sister. |
Hello. This is RIHO (miz).
I will continue a story about the events at my grandmother's house.
August 14th, we visited a grave. It is very far, so we got up very early.
In the afternoon, we went to the river. It was the first time in this year for me. The river was very cold and felt very good.
And night, we did BBQ at my grandma's house yard. It was very interesting and delicious.
15th, we went back to my hometown. My mother's hometown was very cool and comfortable. I like my grandma and her house, so I was very lonely.
It was very interesting events for me. And we promised to go to the grandma's house in this winter, so I cannot wait the winter's coming.
Thank you.
I will continue a story about the events at my grandmother's house.
August 14th, we visited a grave. It is very far, so we got up very early.
In the afternoon, we went to the river. It was the first time in this year for me. The river was very cold and felt very good.
And night, we did BBQ at my grandma's house yard. It was very interesting and delicious.
15th, we went back to my hometown. My mother's hometown was very cool and comfortable. I like my grandma and her house, so I was very lonely.
It was very interesting events for me. And we promised to go to the grandma's house in this winter, so I cannot wait the winter's coming.
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.