Sunday, September 25, 2011

summer music festival!!

Hi, it's Ayumi. I had nice times in this summer.

I'll tell you about one of events. That is summer music festival.
It is called "SWEET LOVE SHOWER2011".

It was held in August 27 and 28 in Yamanashi.
On August 27, I went there with my friends.
It was rainy and foggy so the ground got muddy.
Therefore it is hard for us to walk there. But rain made us buoyant and cheerful.




There were many people there, and I made many friends while I was dancing to the music.
Dancing with many friends was very fun!:)
After dancing, we took many picture. This is one of the pictures.
I think it is wonderful that we can make friends through music.




The festival was big, so there were many musicians. And we could listen to the music with relaxing. That was very happy.







We enjoyed two days, and I would like to go there next year.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.