To my surprise, summer vacation will finish soon...
L
After long flights, we arrived in Chubu Centrair International Airport at 9 p.m., but the airport was so crowed that it took longer minutes to finish our procedure for return. At 10 p.m. , my friends and I had no bus and train for Shizuoka. There was a bus for Hamamatsu, so we decided to take it.
At over 12 a.m., we arrived at Hamamatsu, and stayed with our friend's house. We were so sorry and grateful for that. The next day, we went home. I was happy to sleep in my bed!
By the way, how will you spend the rest of vacation?
I spent much money in Wales, so will work a lot. Also, I'll participate in a volunteer at Yokoyama elementary school to help English activities there. I hope this will be fruitful for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.