Sunday, September 11, 2011

Live at Tsumagoi


Last Saturday, I went to concert of Pornograffitti with Naoko.
It is first time for me to see Porno's live. Iwas very looking forward it.
It started at 2 o'clock, and it is very hot sunny day. Therefore, we were soaked in sweat.
There are so many audiences, and countless buses are there.
To my surprise, we met Kuzumi!

Large audience were very excited with the appearance of porno.
First song of this live was Kimiha-100percent, which was released in last year.
There are some songs which I didn't know, but I could enjoy.
When they sang Music hour, we waved our hands lengthwise and breadthwise.
We were looking forward to do this, so we enjoyed it very much.

I experienced outdoor concert for the first time, and I found it is very refreshing one.
Moreover, I was very moved by their voice and music.
I could make very pleasant memory of this summer! Thank you Naoko and Porno!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Kana!!!!
    This is NAOKO!
    I really enjoyed this live with you and many green landscape under the strong sun! hahaha

    Now, I'm looking forward to MISIA's Live next month!!! I'll listen to her CD for the preparation of the live! I can't wait it!!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.