Monday, September 26, 2011

My Summer Vacation

Hi. This is Yurika Fujii.
I would like to tell you about my summer vacation.


I went to Wales of the UK in this summer vacation as a SUAC student.

This is one of the castle of the UK.
There were many people from all over the world.












In the UK, there are many TESCO, it's like Japanese JUSCO, super market. The store has many many good and cheap things so we student went there again and again.
And, there were the toy of the Toy Story!!! I was very happy when I saw it so I took a picture of it. The left picture is it. Please see it :)









I could have very good experience there. I could buy many things, I could talk with British people, I could heel British culture. I notice I really like the UK. I want to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.