How are you doing?
I'm sad because there are a few more days of summer vacation!!
I think most of students are going anywhere and enjoying very much.
But I can't go far away this vacation...because I am going to take very important examination, and I have to do a graduation thesis(;_;)
I'm sorry that I can't maybe write interesting contents.
On 31 August, I went to Italian restaurant with my friend.
We ate pasta and cake.
This lunch was rich a little, but very delicious.
I ate former, a fruits tart, and my friend ate a mango mousse.These were very delicious, and made us happy.

Next, we went to movie theater.
We watched "Kochi-kame the movie".
I watched drama and animation of Kochi-kame, so I like it.
This movie was very interesting, and gave me energy.
After I ate peach parfait in Denny's.
This parfa
it is special of summer.It was very delicious and made me happy.
And I could ate it 290 yen because I had a coupon^^♪
I enjoyed talking for a long time.
I ate sweets too much^^;
But I could spend great break!!
Thank you.
Hi! This is Hazuki from EDC3.
ReplyDeleteFood of pictures looks very delicious!
And I want to watch "Kochi-kame the movie".
I like "Kochi-kame" too.