Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Daily Life.


Hello. This is RIHO (miz).
I and my sister live in an apartment four months ago.
Today, I will write about my daily life.
In September, of course my sister has the school, so I get up at 5:30 and pack her lunch.

Then I call my sister and eat breakfast.
After I see her to the door, I do the wash.
And I hang out the washing.
These are my work on the morning.
Nowadays, I clean our rooms after taking a little break.

I prepare my lunch and eat.
After that, I do some studies and read books.
I fold the laundry and after I make the dinner, and while I make dishes for my sister's lunch.
Today, my sister has a lesson in ballet, so I will eat a dinner alone.
 
After eating dinner, I clear the plates and take a bath, and I wait my sister with relaxing.
And after my sister comes back, I prepare to go to bed.
I spend my daily life in this way.
Thank you.
フォームの始まり
フォームの終わり

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.