Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Last Lecture


Hi, this is Kana. Today is my last day of this summer vacation. I'm so sad, but I'm looking forward
to seeing everyone.
Today, I'm going to write about impressions of ''The Last Lecture".

The most impressed thing I was taught by Randy pausch was doing my best and understanding
what happens on my life not complain about that.
He understands his life and thinks what he should do to make his life better.
He has young children and wife. He thinks them and tries leaving his existence as father.
To do his best in his last lecture, he prepared earnestly.

He had very interesting and bold childhood dreams. I was pleasant and laughed at his dreams.
I especially laugh at the picture of"Getting to Zero G". He just wanted the floating, so he was on the desk. He wanted to tell people that try to achieve own dream is wonderful.

I learned very important way of thinking to live better through reading his words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.