Hi, everyone. I'm Shoko. Today a typhoon is coming to Japan. The present weather of Hamamatsu is too bad... Also some warning are given. How is the area where you live in?
By the way, I want to tell you about my summer vacation. On August 5th, I went to Ibaraki Prefecture with my high school friend to see Rock In Japan Festival 2012. The festival is held every summer and shows us various artists' performances. There was so many people, and it was so exciting! I had hoped to go to the festival since I was a high school student, so I was glad to go there and see some performances of artists who I like. Also in September, I could went to Hawaii to see my friends as Sachie wrote. We could enjoy Hawaii from many sides thanks to my friends. I could made many memories in this vacation. How was your vacation?
By the way, I want to tell you about my summer vacation. On August 5th, I went to Ibaraki Prefecture with my high school friend to see Rock In Japan Festival 2012. The festival is held every summer and shows us various artists' performances. There was so many people, and it was so exciting! I had hoped to go to the festival since I was a high school student, so I was glad to go there and see some performances of artists who I like. Also in September, I could went to Hawaii to see my friends as Sachie wrote. We could enjoy Hawaii from many sides thanks to my friends. I could made many memories in this vacation. How was your vacation?
From tomorrow, the latter semester will start. I'm looking forward to see my friends. Please enjoy the last day of summer vacation :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.