Hi, everyone!! I'm Kurumi Miwa.
Long time no see.
How are you doing? Did you enjoy your summer vacation?
I went to Hong Kong in September 22~25 with my friend.
It was my first foreign trip!
I went to several sightseeing spot.
Now, I'll show you a part of my memory.
Who is he? Do you know him?
He is famous person.
He is Bruce Lee!!
Here is Avenue of Stars.
There are many hand prints of famous people in Hong Kong.
Of course, there is Jackie Chan's hand print.
By the way, these days, a Japan-China issue is serious problem.
But there were no riots in Hong Kong while we were staying.
I thought I should know the history and the present between Japan and China.
Hi,Kurumi!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to hear that you spent a great time in Hong Kong:)
I went to Australia via HongKong airport, but I couldn't go sightseeing.
I want to visit HongKong too!!
I'm looking forward to listening to your memories.