Sunday, September 30, 2012

Australia

Hi, this is Erika.
Today is the last day of summer vacation.
In case of me, this day I worked at DOUTOR, hahaha.
And surprisingly,typhoon came to Hamamatsu.

By the way, I would like to talk about my trip to Brisbane.
I visited Brisbane for two weeks, 3Sep to 16Sep.
I stayed with local family, sometimes did volunteer work at Meals on Wheels, and took trips around the city by myself.
I went to Lone Pine Koala sanctuary, Mt.coo-tha, Rome park land, Botanic garden, Brisbane central, sandgate, red clif, and gold coast.
I met a lot of kind and friendly people there.
In spite of seeing for the first time,they talked to me as if we had known with each other.
I had a very good time in Australia.
They are my host family
This is my favorite photo.
I put some photo on my facebook, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing my friends of SUAC.
Let's talking about our summer vacation!!
See you soon:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Erika!!
    Long time no see.
    How was your stay in Australia?
    I want to listen to your story.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.