Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tenby

Hello.
I'm Yumi from EDC3.

I'm in Wales now.
This summer school in Wales is my first trip to abroad.
In Wales, I'm surprised many things.
For example, in Wales, the weather is easy to change and there are many rainy days.
In addition, darkness comes more late than Japan.
But, I am accustomed to life in Wales and enjoy it now.

Last Sunday, We went to the Dylan Thomas Boat house and Tenby.
The Dylan Thomas Boat house was very small house. Inside, the ceiling was low and
the each room was very small.
But this house's atomospher was calm and I liked it.
After we visited the Boat house, we went to the souvenir shop.
There were many Welsh goods. Some people bought something, but I didn't buy there.

Next, we went to Tenby.
Tenby is very attractive town because there are many shops and some performer.
The town was very lively.
I walked around the town and saw some shops,but I didn't buy anything.
Now, I regreted it.

Yesterday, I went to Cardiff which is capital city of Wales.
I will write about this trip on my next article.

I want to attach some photos, but I can't attach.
I'm sorry. After this summer school, I will attach some photos.

1 comment:

  1. Hi~I'm Haruna:)
    Wales' weather looks like Vancouver! Vancouver is also easy to change, and sunset is later. But rainy season is fall, so Vancouver is usually sunny:D
    Then...I envy you~! Because I never accustom to life in Vancouver....:'(
    Please enjoy your study abroad~!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.