This is Mao KOMOTO from EDC3.
Now, I’m in Carmarthen Wals, UK. Ofcourse, many EDCstudents are here with me.
It has been 1week since I came here. Carmarthen has welthy nature, but weather is changeable!! I heard it is very hot in Shizuoka, but it is very cold here!! Ibought 3 jakets!
Last Wednesday, English class started. Our teachers are very interesting!
Look at picture! Left is Kelly and right is Greg.(Of course I told them to update this picture.)
One of teachers lives Spain and another is from Wels. In our English class, speaking is taken very seriously.
Today, we leared colloquial language and present perfect. I am interesting in difference between American English and British English.
After class, Kelly( is from Wels) tell me some Welsh. For example, “How are you?” is “Swt di chi?” , “ Thank you” is “Diolch”. Those pronunciation is very diffucult so I could’t speak Welsh.
Next writer is anoter Mao:)
See you next time!
Tchao,
Mao
Hi~this is haruna. Sounds good! Urtraviolet rays are too strong in Vancouver, so I envy you!!hahh
ReplyDeleteI already want to go back Japan....~~/
Unfortunately, Korean don't like Lee Byung-hun.
I'm looking forward to your souvenirs^^/!!
Have a nice day~!
tchao☆