Hello!!
This is another Mao.
Mao SHIMIZU from EDC1.
I have enjoyed my Weals days.
Teachers there are very kind.
Today, I’m going to tell you about our excursion to St. David in Weals.
We went there last Saturday (August 21st).
Neverteless it was a little showery, we climed the hill and saw very beautiful sea panorama.
Our international guide, Guruff told me that Whitesands Bay was used as a location of Harry Potter newest film.
Ths cathedral was bulit by St. David.
He built this because of the propagation of Christianity in Weals.
The apperance or the corrigor are very beautiful.
They recalled me to Harry Potter’s school.
I love Harry Potter films, so I was very excited and happy.
See you again!!!
See you again!!!
Hello!!MAO!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so very enjoyed!
I went to Whitesands Bay last year.
But I didn't know that Whitesands Bay was used a
location of new Harry Potter film.
I was surprised!!
Please give me your trip story next month!!